Join us at the San Diego Made Factory for a Women Owned Pop-Up event in celebration of Women's Month!
This free event sponsored by San Diego Made, Lady Killas San Diego, and Women's Craft Beer Collective is being held Saturday, March 14 from 2-6 p.m. in conjunction with the Barrio Art Crawl, and will feature female-owned businesses and activations, including:
- A San Diego Made Pop-up Shop with 15+ Awesome, Local Female Makers
- Floral design and tarot readings by The Floral Craft
- Female-themed henna flash by Henna by Daniela
- A Creative Workshop - check our event page for more details!
- Open Artist Studios - come see inside the amazing workshops of the Factory residents!
- Locally-made vegan pastries by Vanessa, owner of SPLIT Bakehouse
- Free San Diego Made Photo booth
- Factory tours, music, and games
- Craft cocktails and beer by Culture Brewing Co - Solana Beach and the Women's Craft Beer Collective
- Live music by female lead bands Contessa Trio and Malachite Moon
- Tacos by Dos Tierras
- A donation bar with local beer proceeds benefiting the Factory!
After you stop in, you can check out the rest of the Barrio Art Crawl with amazing art galleries, breweries, and shops just steps away, like Barrio Dogg, Bread & Salt, La Bodega Gallery, Border X Brewing, Simón Limón and SO. MUCH. MORE!
We're so excited for this celebration of women!