Whale & Dolphin Watching Adventures with Hornblower Cruises
Dec 8, 2018 to Apr 21, 2019
09:30 AM until 05:00 PM
This event occurs daily, every 1 day(s).
If you love whales, dolphins and sea birds, hop on board for a breathtaking experience on the open ocean. We’ll speed out to sea on one of our large, comfortable yachts and pass barking sea lions and leaping dolphins as we search for the legendary gray whales—known for migrating the longest distance of any mammal on Earth.
Two Cruises Daily from December 8, 2018–April 21, 2019
Departs from Pier 2, 970 N. Harbor Dr.
PRICE: $43.00 (Mon.-Fri.) – $48.00 (Sat. & Sun.) per person* (*Tax, service charge, and landing fee additional)
BOARDS: 9:15 AM
CRUISES: 9:30 AM–1:00 PM
BOARDS: 1:15 PM
CRUISES: 1:30 PM–5:00 PM
WHAT YOU GET:
• 3.5-Hour Whale Watching Cruise in San Diego
• Opportunity to spot whales, dolphins, and sea lions
• An exclusive look at local environmental efforts
• Professional live narration on marine life from our captains and naturalists from the San Diego Natural History Museum
• Snack bars featuring hot food, full bar and souvenirs
Climate controlled indoor seating
$43.00 (Mon.-Fri.) – $48.00 (Sat. & Sun.) per person*
Hornblower Cruises & Events
970 N. Harbor Dr.
departs from Pier 2
San Diego, CA
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.