Gather your mates and come cruise with San Diego's best local breweries for a beer lovers event of a lifetime. Every Friday night, we host our Hops on the Harbor craft beer dinner cruise, featuring a different San Diego brewery each month. Chef Brian Gist collaborates with the brewers to create an exciting dinner menu that pairs perfectly with the distinctive flavors of each brewer's beer selections.
Throughout the month of January, we are collaborating with Societe Brewing Co. Great brewing requires experience and a steadfast dedication to the details. Societe offers 4 types of brew categories, Out West, Old World, Stygian, and Feral. Societe took home gold at the World Beer Cup for their Feral Ale, The Theif. The award-winning quaff is one that combines the very best of two fermentationary plains: local craft beer and local wine.
- Local brews and craft beer flights
- Selection of gourmet food
- Meet and greet with brewers onboard
- Prizes and giveaways
- Spectacular views of San Diego Bay
- All you can drink premium beverage service (for only $30)
For your safety we will be seating all parties at private tables, reducing boat capacity for optimal social distancing, and asking that all passengers wear masks while away from their table.
- Starting Friday, January 1st, 2021, repeats every week on Friday until Friday, January 29, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Mar 25$15 - $50