4 Cocktails to Enjoy at the Breeders' Cup
Place your bets with a drink in hand with recipes featuring Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Maker's Mark
Cocktails by Jeff Josenhans/Grant Grill | Photo by Justin McChesney-Wachs
Breeders’ Cup Breeze
- 1 1/2 ounces Maker’s Mark
- 1/2 oz DeKuyper Orange Curacao
- Ginger ale
- Squeeze of fresh orange wedge
Pour whiskey and curaçao over ice and fill with ginger ale. Garnish with orange slice.
Down the Stretch
- 1 1/2 oz Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 6 ounces lemonade
- 1/2 ounce float crème de violette
- Lemon twist
Combine vodka, lemonade, and crème de violette and stir. Garnish with lemon twist.
- 1 1/2 ounces Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 6 ounces ginger beer
- Squeeze of lime
- Lime garnish
Combine vodka, ginger beer, and squeeze of lime. Garnish with lime.
- 2 strawberries
- 2 ounces Maker’s Mark
- 1/4 ounce Master of Mixes Mint Syrup
- 4 ounces Simply Lemonade with Strawberry
- Mint garnish
Muddle strawberries. Combine all ingredients. Fill with ice. Garnish with mint.