San Diego Magazine's Brunch Bash 2016
Green eggs and ham photo courtesy of Searsucker
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa
9700 N Torrey Pines Rd
La Jolla, CA 92037
Cure the hangover
Blow the day
Break your plans
Splurge on unlimited eats, bottomless beers, brunch cocktails, piping hot coffee and the St. Petersburg Vodka Bloody Mary battle.
Featuring the brunch specialties of...
- Breakfast Republic
- Cardamom Cafe and Bakery
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- Crushed Pacific Beach
- CUCINA enoteca Del Mar
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa
- Hash House A Go Go
- Le Parfait Paris
- Little Lion Cafe
- The Patio on Goldfinch
- Queenstown Public House
- S&M Sausage and Meat
- Urban Solace
- The Westgate Hotel
- Waypoint Public
- Whisknladle Hospitality
- Wow Wow Waffle
St. Petersburg Vodka Bloody Mary Battle Participants:
Important event details:
- The cost to valet is $15 per car; the cost to self park is $10 per car. We encourage carpooling and utilizing ride on demand apps.
- Please have your tickets on hand, whether hard copy or on your phone.
- You must be 21 or older to attend the event.
- The event is completely sold out, tickets will not be available at the door.
- Should we anticipate rain, the event will be moved in doors.
This event is 21+
Thank you for your interest in Brunch Bash! The event is now completely sold out. Tickets will not be available at the door.
Get in on NoCo now! Our Best of North County Party is always a sell out. Buy your early bird tickets now.