Events & Social Media Intern
San Diego Magazine is seeking interns for the upcoming semester to work closely with our Events team. This is a great opportunity for students looking to learn the ins and outs of publishing, events, social media and gain experience of a successful monthly publication.
- Able to receive school credit through your university
- Proficient with Social Media sites, MS Office suite, especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- Detail-oriented, organized, proactive and a good team player
- Have an interest in a career in publishing/media
Here’s what you’ll do
- Learn social media campaign planning and tracking skills on various platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Analyze social media trends for department to implement
- Conduct event market research
- Contact potential event partners
- Gain valuable event management skills through onsite execution
- Assist with event ticketing through our online software
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.