Big Poppa: 10 Ways to Celebrate Father's Day in San Diego
Looking for something different and outrageous for Dad on Father's Day in San Diego? Or something classic and so-San Diego? Or how about just plain FREE and easy? We've got something for everyone on our Father's Day list and we dished about it all on San Diego 6 In the Morning over the weekend. Are we missing something fabulous? Email me and let me know what you're doing with Dad this Father's Day.
- Velocity Paintball: Shoot to thrill for the adrenaline junky Dads for just $20.
- Beer, Brats and Boats: A Father's Day Booze Cruise with San Diego Harbor Excursion.
- Goof Off, With a View: Comedians of Chelsea Handler perform at Humphrey's by the Bay.
- Hornblower: Dads cruise free on the Hornblower's harbor cruises or sea lion adventure tour on Father's Day with purchase of a kids ticket.
- BBQ Cooking Class: Learn the art of grilling with dad on Father's Day weekend at Macy's Cooking School with chef Bernard Guillas from The Marine Room
- FREE: Dads rows for free when 4 people book together at Hike Bike Kayak.
- FREE: Use the special reservation code “My Dad is super Cool” when booking and Pops eats for FREE at The Pearl's hip brunch scene on Sundays.
- FREE: A glass of bubbly on the house for Dad at Kous Kous Moroccan Bistro on Father's Day. Don’t miss B’stila roll with herb saffron chicken, orange blossom water, honey cinnamon almonds--delish and less than $10!
- FREE: Dads get free admission all day to San Diego Natural History Museum. Don't miss the new 3D theater showing Dinosaurs Alive!
- FREE: Ask for the BFD Burger at The Counter Burger this weekend and Dad east free!