Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa Doomsday Package
Just another reason to treat yourself to some TLC.
The team over at the Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa is thinking ahead in a “when life gives you lemons, make lemonade” kind of way. To ease your mind about the looming Mayan prediction about the world ending in 2012, they have created an all-inclusive Doomsday Package for two that won’t disappoint. Hey, we'll take any excuse for a little pampered staycation.
“While we are very disappointed that the world is predicted to end in December, we hope that the Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa can offer one last weekend in paradise with spa treatments, good food and a comfortable bed,” says General Manager Gregg Fracassa, “And remember, we are offering a 100% refund if the world does, in fact, end on December 22.”
Not a single detail is overlooked in this package that will surely make you wish that all this hype about Doomsday could be an annual thing. Here’s what it includes:
- Kick back and relax with drafted craft beers on the house at the Hilton’s onsite bar, Olive, and enjoy the live music playing poolside.
- Tip: If you book one of their stunning fire-pit rooms, it’ll put you right on Mission Bay with your own personal fire pit. Catch the SeaWorld fireworks while taking advantage of your complimentary s ‘more kit, complete with all the necessary ingredients, firewood and even a first aid kit, just in case (what'd I tell you, not a detail overlooked).
Next on the agenda:
- The Mayan Mayhem Spa package for two, which includes a Warming Mud Body Wrap and a Cacao Bean Pedicure, will soothe your body and mind. While you receive a scalp and foot massage, the self-heating mud wrap dissolves tension and toxin build up from muscles, joints and tendons so the body is purified from deep within the tissues, leaving your body feeling rejuvenated and your skin feeling silky for days.
And if that weren’t enough for a relaxing spa day, the Cacao Bean Pedicure is a godsend to your feet and your sweet tooth, as it comes with a warm cinnamon spiced hot chocolate.
A perfect end to the day:
- Enjoy a 3 course pre fixe dinner at Acqua, the Hilton’s beautiful waterfront restaurant that overlooks Mission Bay (and the sunset, if your timing is right). Sip on a champagne toast and a bottle of delicious Johannishof Reinisch wine, Executive Chef Hermann Schaefer’s favorite winery from his homeland of Austria.
- Tip: The Tuna Tartare is a light, fresh option that is a tasty way to start your meal.
If the world hasn’t ended yet:
- You’ve made it! Whether or not you have a newfound outlook on life, the Hilton treats you to 2 jubilee cocktails at Olive.
- For breakfast, savor the moment with Keep it Alive Lattes & Very Berry Crumbles for 2.
- Plus, enjoy late check-out so you can sleep in and reflect on your would-be last days on Earth.
Ready to indluge? Visit www.sandiegohilton.com.