Win a Trip for Two to Yellowstone Country Montana
Win a trip for two to Bozeman, Montana including roundtrip airfare and lodging
Photo by Donnie Sexton
Just north of Yellowstone National Park, winter lives up to its name and waits for those who seek it. Unreal landscapes are blanketed with more than 400 inches of fresh powder every year, and the friendliest mountain towns you'll ever meet lie among those enchanting winter wonderlands. Yellowstone Country's basecamp communities bustle with extraordinary and unique lodging options, restaurants, shops, galleries, breweries, four-season adventure and genuine local vibes. With three of Montana's four largest downhill ski areas, plus Nordic skiing, sleigh rides, dogsledding, snowmobiling and snowshoeing on boundless groomed trails and backcountry terrain, it's a snow seeker's paradise. For those who seek the real wonder of winter, it's waiting in Montana's Yellowstone Country.
- You do not need to provide consideration to anyone to enter.
- No purchase necessary. At minimum, you must sign-up to receive the free SanDiegoMagazine.com e-mail newsletter & occasional e-newsletter update from Yellowstone Country. If you do not enjoy the e-mail newsletter, you may unsubscribe at any time. Your sweepstake entry will remain valid.
- Prize consists of the following: Win a trip for two to Bozeman, Montana, including roundtrip airfare on JetBlue from Long Beach and a stay at the Element by Westin, just one block from downtown Bozeman’s Main Street. Length of trip is flexible based on flight dates and blackout dates do apply. No transfers, no cash value.
- To enter, complete and submit the Sweepstakes form on the entry page.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these rules & regulations.
- The sweepstake is run by San Diego Magazine, who is solely responsible for conducting the sweepstake and for awarding the prize.
- 1 prize winner will be selected no later than December 20, 2018 from among all entries received. Winner selection will take place under the supervision of San Diego Magazine, whose decisions are final.
- Entries must be received before sweepstake closing date. San Diego Magazine is not responsible for late, lost, damaged or misdirected entries, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, computer on-line system, computer equipment, hardware, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these rules & regulations. Entrants also agree that San Diego Magazine is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer related to or resulting from Sweepstakes and its prizes. San Diego Magazine is not liable for damage to a user's computer system in any way due to an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading any information in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction. San Diego Magazine reserves the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes technically corrupted.
- Entrants agree that San Diego Magazine shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize/s or participation in Sweepstakes. The form releases all of the participating companies and Sweepstakes partners from liability arising from the prizes.
- Entrants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Employees of San Diego Magazine, participating companies, and their ad agencies, (and members of the immediate families of each) may not enter.
- LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND PER E-MAIL ACCOUNT. If there is a dispute about who the e-mail address belongs to, it will be deemed submitted by the e-mail account holder. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
- Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prize awarded based on availability. All expenses not specifically part of the prize according to the sweepstake entry page are the responsibility of the winner. Void where restricted by law; federal, state and local laws apply. No substitution for prize. Prize is not transferable, and is not redeemable for cash.
- Potential winners will be notified by mail, telephone, or e-mail. Potential winners must follow the directions contained in any correspondence and return all forms correctly completed within 7 days of the date of correspondence. Non-compliance will result in disqualification and a naming of an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope and letter of request to: San Diego Magazine, 707 Broadway Ste 1100 San Diego, CA 92101.
- Timing of the contest will run November 19, 2018 to December 16, 2018
- The prize date availability is January 8, 2019 through April 17, 2019.
Sharing and Disclosure
Occasionally San Diego Magazine may send our customers information about our company and get in touch with you when necessary. Print subscriber information including names and postal addresses are available for list rental by third party companies. San Diego Magazine will not otherwise disclose its customer's personal information and account information unless San Diego Magazine has reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of San Diego Magazine, San Diego Magazine's customers or others. San Diego Magazine will never disclose personal information to third parties.