2015 Woman of the Year Awards
Museum of Contemporary Art
700 Prospect Street
La Jolla, CA 92037
San Diego Magazine's Woman of the Year Awards is an evening to honor all of the dynamic women in our city committed to creating positive change. A networking hour kicks-off the event with hosted bites and beverages followed by an inspirational discussion with women from various business sectors. Get inspired by their success stories and advice as we tackle the issues that face professional women in San Diego. The evening will culminate with the ceremony announcing special award winners and the Woman of the Year.
6:00 p.m. - Networking hour, hosted bites and beverages
7:00 p.m. - Inspirational discussion
7:45 p.m. - Woman of the Year revealed
8:00 p.m. - Desserts and coffee
Nominations for the Woman of the Year Awards are now closed. All finalists are published in the September issue of San Diego Magazine and below.
- Laura Alexon, Blo Blow Dry Bar
- Allison Andrews, "Fashion Week San Diego, FAB Authority, APA Consulting"
- Carisa Azzi, Welk Resorts
- Deanna Bagdasar, RJS Law Firm
- Sherry Bahrambeygui, Price Entities
- Wendy Behan, CaseyGerry
- Claudette Berwin, Gallery Properties
- Trish Boaz, San Dieguito River Valley Conservancy
- Angela Brannon-Baptiste, Partying for a Purpose
- Kimberly Caccavo, GRACEDBYGRIT
- Diana Carolina, AZZURRA CAPRI
- Gina Champion-Cain, American National Investments
- Monica Denosta, Picture it on Canvas
- Margot Doucette, Design Institute of San Diego
- Judy Foster, Womens Wisdom
- Renee Galente, Galente Ganci APC
- Pollie Gautsch, "G&A Legal, APC"
- Ali Grant, Be Social PR
- Lisa "Grim, DVM", "Equitage Horsecare, Inc."
- Jessica Hardacre-Gianas, "The Craft Beer Attorney, APC"
- Ashley Hayek, Golden State Consultants LLC
- Karen Haynes, California State University San Marcos
- Star Hughes-Gorup, Hughes Marino
- Zeynep Ilgaz, Confirm Biosciences
- Erica Johnson, Sullivan Solar Power
- Annie Lawless, Suja Juice
- April Leffingwell, SHEA CHIC
- Coe Lewis, I Heart radio
- Gloria Limas, Media Magic
- Allison Maslan, Allison Maslan International
- Meghan McCool, Care Medical Transportation
- Vanessa McGill, McGill Lewis Law Group / SanDiegoVille
- Emily Moberly, Traveling Stories
- Jamie Moraga, "intelliSolutions, Inc."
- Katharine Nowlan, GRACEDBYGRIT
- Lamden Olson, Evelyn Red Kite Business Advisors
- Trindl Reeves, Barney & Barney Insurance Services LLC
- Patty Roe, Revolvis
- Jodie Schuller, Jodie K. Schuller & Associates
- Linda Sherman, The Scripps Research Institute
- Jamie Lynn Sigler, J Public Relations
- Kimberly Srisark, Sydnee’s Pet Grooming
- Krystel Tien, Couture Events and Elle Bridal Boutique
- Daphyne Watson, Mental Health America of San Diego County
- Carol Williams, City of San Diego /Spreckels Organ Society / Melcot Music Publishing
- Helen Zeldes, Zeldes Haeggquist & Eck/ Bliss 101
- Helen Adams, Haskell & White LLP
- Retta Beery, Hope Knows No Boundaries
- Ann Berchtold, ART SAN DIEGO
- Leslie Fishlock, Geek Girl
- Felena Hanson, Hera Hub
- CoCo Harper, Jackson Design and Remodeling
- Patricia Hollenbeck, Lawyers Club San Diego
- Candise Holmlund, Weatherly Asset Management
- Shay Hughes, Hughes Marino
- Megan Jones, Qualcomm
- Robin Layton, Educational Enrichment Systems
- Elizabeth Lou, Nile Sister Development Initiative
- Jeanne McAlister, McAlister Institute
- Mary Ann McGarry, Guild Mortgage Co.
- Betsy Miller Vixie, City of San Diego
- Melanie Palm, Art of Skin MD
- Joyce Rowland, Sempra Energy
- Stacey Smith, Civilian Agency
- Lori Ann Stevens, Turner Construction
- Gael Strack, Alliance for HOPE International
- Carolyn Taylor, Weatherly Asset Management
- Natashah Torki, Beauty by Dolly
- Elena Vassilev, B Street Veterinary Hospital
- Sally Ann Zoll, United Through Reading
- Olga Álvarez, "Heisner Álavrez, APC"
- Sally Bixler, "UBS Financial Services, Inc."
- Bobbi Brink, Lions Tigers & Bears
- Kimberly Butterwick, Cosmetic Laser Dermatology
- Elisabeth Cullington, HoyleCohen
- Masha Efros, "UBS Financial Services, Inc."
- Carlisa Endoso, UROK Learning at Monarch School
- Sabrina Fabi, Cosmetic Laser Dermatology
- Carolyn Grant, The Museum of Making Music
- Christina Gustin, "UBS Financial Services, Inc."
- Teresa Halleck, San Diego County Credit Union
- Lauren Hong, Out & About Communications
- Josie Juncal, Colorescience
- Nancy Keenan, Dahlin Group Architecture Planning
- Leigh Keith, Perfect Bar & Company
- Shelley Lyford, West Health and the Gary and Mary West Foundation
- Virginia "Ginny" Merrifield, CONNECT
- Molly Nocon, Noah Homes
- Kim Reed Perell, Amobee
- Debra Shwarrz, Mission Federal Credit Union
- Linda Spuck, "Union Bank, the Private Bank"
- Michelle Sterling, Qualcomm Inc.
- Tammi Terrell, AT&T
- Natalie Viani, "Outsource Technical SD, LLC"
- Laura Warner, "CityWorks People + Places, Inc."
- Amber Yoo, SKY Facial Plastic Surgery