Best Places to Watch the Royal Wedding
If you're not in London tomorrow, here are the next best places to be!
By Jessica Goodwin
The royal wedding is tomorrow, April 29 at Westminster Abbey and though it would be nice to be on Prince William's guest list, the next best thing is ooh-ing and ah-ing from your favorite Brit venue here in San Diego. Brilliant!
- Breakfast and champagne starting at 6:00 a.m. for $19.95 per person
- Special award given to best hat in audience...ladies, bring your A-game!
- Reservations required (619) 299-0203 ext. 5
- 3701 India St.
- English breakfast and champagne starts at 11 a.m.
- Traditional "fry-up" for early birds and a strawberries and cream/sparkling wine carafe special all day long
- 793 and 795 J St., East Village
All Things Bright and British
- Will open at midnight or 1 a.m. on Friday for live viewing on three TVs...and on a large projector outside
- Tea, biscuits, appetizers, games and a potluck
- No charge, but please RSVP (619) 464-2288
- 8401 La Mesa Blvd.