Best Places to Watch the Royal Wedding
If you're not in London tomorrow, here are the next best places to be!
Posted Thursday, April 28, 2011, 01:30PM
The royal wedding is tomorrow, April 29 at Westminster Abbey and though it would be nice to be on Prince William's guest list, the next best thing is ooh-ing and ah-ing from your favorite Brit venue here in San Diego. Brilliant!
- Breakfast and champagne starting at 6:00 a.m. for $19.95 per person
- Special award given to best hat in audience...ladies, bring your A-game!
- Reservations required (619) 299-0203 ext. 5
- 3701 India St.
- English breakfast and champagne starts at 11 a.m.
- Traditional "fry-up" for early birds and a strawberries and cream/sparkling wine carafe special all day long
- 793 and 795 J St., East Village
All Things Bright and British
- Will open at midnight or 1 a.m. on Friday for live viewing on three TVs...and on a large projector outside
- Tea, biscuits, appetizers, games and a potluck
- No charge, but please RSVP (619) 464-2288
- 8401 La Mesa Blvd.
Want to celebrate the royal nuptials without the fuss of hats and crumpets? Here are some authentic pubs around town you might fancy...
- Hamilton's Tavern, 1521 30th St., South Park
- Elephant & Castle Pub and Restaurant 1355 N. Harbor Drive, Downtown
- The Princess Pub and Grille 1665 India St., Little Italy
- Jaynes Gastropub 4677 30th St., University Heights
Do you like what you read? Subscribe to San Diego Magazine »