San Diego Beer Week Begins
A useful guide to local craft brews, bars and more
Posted Friday, November 1, 2013, 05:11PM
Ballast Point Beer Cans
San Diego Beer Week begins today! There are roughly 1,000 different events to attend, beers to drink and festivals at which to be festive. But at the end of the day, it's just a great week to support one of our city's most proud, tasty, burgeoning industries. So ... Drink! Here are fun things to read that might help you enjoy the week:
- The 2013 Ultimate Beer Guide! (Inside this you'll find trend stories about things like coffee in brewing, a guide to cool breweries and bars by neighborhood, profiles of new breweries, and more beer-y things. Want more? Here's our 2012 guide, )
- Best of November! Each month our food critic Troy Johnson publishes his top picks for food/wine/beer events that month. No surprise Beer Week made this week's list.
- LA loves us! Yes, it's true. An LA publication thinks at least five of the San Diego Beer Week events are worth the drive from LA!
- It's actually 10 days long! Thanks to the handy reminder on San Diego Beer Week's Twitter handle, which is worth a follow if you're trying to keep track of all the suds.
- A cheat sheet! I still love this craft beer cheat sheet we made as part of a 2012 guide to happy hour.
Do you like what you read? Subscribe to San Diego Magazine »